Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Star sighting!

You Don’t Mess With the Zohan
On Saturday afternoon, my roommate and I went to Bark N Bitches, a pet store on Fairfax, to check out their Saturday pet adoption program. I adopted a puppy over Christmas, and we brought her with us to meet the dog my roommate was interested in. We walked in, and Adam Sandler was there checking out the dogs with his family! He told me I had a cute puppy, and then his wife came over with their daughter, who wanted to pet my dog. His wife said she wants to get a smart dog this time -- Sandler is known for his pet bulldogs, so I guess she is ready for something new! She seemed to like this small, fluffy little puppy, but he didn't seem as excited about it, and they left without a dog. They were so friendly and down to earth! They were all in sweat pants and seemed like any normal family. What a thrill!

No comments: