Saturday, March 22, 2008

Celebrity Sighting

I went out to the Magic Castle with my best friend on Thursday night since she was visiting from out of town. She was extremely excited to have her first and only celebrity sighting of her visit. She spotted Topher Grace from across the room. While she didn't actually approach him she was very excited to actually see him. I thought it was a really strange experience because I hadn't actually heard of him before then, but she turned red and started giggling as soon as I pointed out her excitement over a celebrity encounter.
One of the things I noticed while we were out in LA this week was that she noticed all the beautiful people that I normally overlook in everyday life. It was really interesting seeing a celebrity with someone from out of town because even though I live in LA I wouldn't have been able to identify him, but she lives 3000 miles away and spotted Topher Grace from across the room.

No comments: