Sunday, March 30, 2008

Trailer for my first feature film!


Hey guys! So last summer I was a PA in the art department on The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2.  It was the first feature film I had worked on, and learned A LOT... including a lot of dirt on the four main actresses.  This was really the first time I was exposed to celebrities on a regular basis (meaning everyday) because lets face it, we see celebs on the street in LA, but how often do we have conversations with them and see them at work?  It was an awesome first experience, and all of the actresses were actually very friendly, when they weren't together.  Let's just say that since the first film they've all got a little more diva in them.  Anyway, check out the trailer and go see the movie when it comes out this summer.. and look for my name in the credits!! =)

1 comment:

Olivia Typaldos said...

I saw the trailer for this the other day and got a little too excited because I loved the first one. And okay I totally have an Alexis Bledel story from this weekend that I'll tell on Thursday because it's super good.