Wednesday, April 23, 2008

star struck

I just saw James Franco at the coffee bean in westwood!!! He bumped my elbow (didn't apologize, let alone acknowledge my existence) and I LOVED it. I was so flustered I couldn't concentrate on my coffee. I had thought that growing up in LA and seeing celebrities on a semi-regular basis made me less star struck, but James Franco really threw me for a loop. Maybe because he's so cute? Maybe because I loved Freaks and Geeks? I'm not really sure...
Anyway, just wanted to share!

2 comments:

Olivia Typaldos said...

God I'm jealous. His brother went/goes to USC (not sure if he graduated or not) and apparently James takes classes at UCLA which makes just one more reason why Westwood is ten times better than the ghetto we go to school in.

Sabrina said...

My friend bumped into him at the Starbucks in Westwood last year! One of my roommates is in a class with his brother...his name is David. If you want to look out for him and want to know what he looks like...watch "Superbad." He's the kid on the soccer field that Seth and Evan make fun of.

Even though I already had one James Franco meeting this semester...I must hang out in Westwood more....