Thursday, April 17, 2008

That's So Raven : Celebrity Sighting

As we have seen so far I am kind of fascinated by B List celebrities.  I think I like them more than big timers because these people are not at the level of fame and stardom like the A-list yet, most of them act and walk and talk like they are the biggest deal.  Last night I had a great B sighting: Orlando Brown, from the disney show That's So Raven.  I saw him at Ralph's supermarket around 2:30 in the morning.  Him and his friends were loading up on the following items: 24 pack of Bud Light, tortillas, and a butterfinger (these are the items I think I saw on the belt).  Both him and his friends were fully put together and although weary "social" clothing, they were covered in bling and looked like they spent hours putting their outfit together.  Not only were the random items for check out interesting to me, but both Orlando's loud volume as he talked to his friends and the clerk were appealing as well, it was as if he wanted to be noticed...at a grocery store at 2:30 in the morning in the valley where the only people were there was me + my friend, the clerk, and the homeless guy in the corner.  He then got into his nissan, which I found even more interesting, as him and his friends were so decked out with apparel, it simply did not match the style of car.  Lastly, I got starred down hardcore as I drove away in my car.

1 comment:

Olivia Typaldos said...

Apparently he's now gone missing:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20194640,00.html